Wednesday, October 08, 2008



Houston, We Have a Quilter!

If you are attending the International Quilt Festival in Houston this year, please stop in at the Artfabrik Booth, #1225 and say hello.
Frieda Anderson and I will have all our hand-dyed fabrics, threads, patterns, and small art work on display. You can even purchase a hand-dyed shirt!

Look for several of my quilts in the special exhibits and competition quilts this year. And see if you can spot this little quilt, Housing Department #7.
I've just been informed that it's a winner in the Miniature Art Quilts category!

5 comments:

Melody said...

Congratulations you are a wiener!
and to think I knew you when.
I am so happy to have your blog back in the blobosphere.
Yay Laura!
Love Mel

Frieda said...

That a way Mrs. Wasilowski. I always love to know my friends are winners.
I love the blog.
Frieda

Candied Fabrics said...

Congrats to you! And welcome back to the land of blogging! Your buddies up above me (Melody & Frieda) have been such a wonderful source of information, inspiration & just plain silliness to me for years - I know you also will add a lot to our world in the electrons (or whatever actually makes this internet land tick!) Candy of Candied Fabrics

Karen said...

Congrats on the winning quilt! Good to see you back in blogland!

Mai-Britt Axelsen said...

Big Congratulations.......I shall put your new blog as one of my favorites.

So good to meet you in Birmingham - my friends has admired the hand dyed threads and fabrics I bought from you.