Sunday, February 01, 2009


Lady Jane
Meet Ms. Jane Moxey, the producer extraordinaire of my DVD, Laura Wasilowski Teaches You to Create Fused Art Quilts. Jane arrived during a cold snap in early February last year to transform my basement studio into a film studio. She froze her little fingers to the bone while directing a staff of 5 for a marathon day of filming. Jane even managed to get me to sing the Chicago School of Fusing Fight Song 3 times in front of strange men in my basement.
She is fun loving, witty, and one darn good film maker.
Thanks Jane!

4 comments:

Jane Moxey said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for the nice words. I had a blast with you and can't believe it's almost a year to the day that we were together. I'm very proud of that DVD. You were such a STAR and were so fantastically well prepared. Press on!
Cheers!

Exuberant Color said...

Now Laura, you are such a ham I doubt you had trouble singing the song 3 times in front a different kind of audience. Jane does sound like a lot of fun.

Carmen Rose said...

Singing, making beautiful quilts and haming it up for a camera while teaching? What could be more fun then that?!

Dionne said...

What a lovely photograph! I LOVE that DVD! It was so well done, and has introduced me to a new technique that I wouldn't have done otherwise!
Cheers,
Dionne