Monday, May 04, 2009




Birdland Bertie
It's a great day for gardening! My gardening companions are song birds busy building nests and singing their little hearts out. A cardinal serenaded me through a hour of digging, weeding, and transplanting today. One little bird even checked out my birdhouses. No doubt looking for high class digs like these above.
So much of my work is inspired by my garden. Here's an example called Coleen's Calling Birds. Note the high class birdhouses. Who wouldn't want to live there?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beena said...

I really like the bird and birdhouses! Like the cheerful colors and zaniness of the whimsical birdhouses!

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

I love birdhouses and yours are wonderful on both your fence and your quilt!

Frieda said...

Wish I was a little blue bird in your yard and lived in the middle house.