Thursday, May 07, 2009

Free to a Good Home
May is my birthday month. And I'd love to celebrate it with each and everyone of you! Especially if there is cake involved.
As a birthday gift to all my lovely Artfabrik customers, I'd like to give you this free Garden Basket pattern with any order you place with me over $30 during the month of May.
For the fabric and threads used in this quilt, check out the Artfabrik Store. You can also find notions and other patterns to make. Come and party with me all month long!

4 comments:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

That sure says Apring is a wonderful way.
K

Renee said...

Happy Birthday Laura... May is my B'Day month as well. I celebrated my B'Day on Tuesday... Enjoy your day!

angelabe said...

E' bellissimo questo lavoro. Complimenti!!

Library Gal Quilts said...

Happy Birthday, Laura! I hope you have a wonderful celebration and as much cake as you like! Pam in Chico