Monday, June 15, 2009



Creatively Crazy
I've just discovered Kerri Murphy's blog, Crazy Stitcher. I am amazed at how creatively she uses stitching to make her beautiful embroidery work. (Kerri uses my Size 5, 8 and 12 cotton threads along with others.) Her stitch combinations and color choices are inspired!

Compared to Kerri, I'm a piker! Here is the latest in the Kay's Bouquets series that I am developing as patterns. Blue Cosmos has lots of French Knots, some straight stitches, and cross stitches. Easy but effective.

3 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your blog and love this pot of flowers. Also, thanks for introducing me to the Crazy Stitcher. Love those stitches.

Beena said...

Wow, her stitching is really amazing! Thanks for the link!

And I love this latest in the series that you've done. Beautiful explosive bright colors.

...and you are not a "piker" or whatever you called yourself! We all have different strengths and talents to bring to the table, my fellow talented quilter!

Kerri Murphy said...

Laura,

Thank you for your very nice compliments. You are an inspiation for me. Your threads are my very favorite! I use them on everything!

Kerri Murphy
http://crazystitcher.blogspot.com/