Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chicken Dreams
Spain redux! Ole!
My good friend, Rosario, sent me this wonderful video from her brother who is an ambassador for bicycle manufacturer, Strida. Strida makes an artfully designed folding bicycle which is part of the collection at New York's Museum of Modern Art. This video was taken from the perspective of the two-wheeler!
It is a creative tour-de-force of the art scene during the annual Spanish quilt festival. The video highlights the patchwork festival at the most picturesque sea-side town of Sitges, Spain.
Be sure to check out the "thumbs up man!" During the show there was a rumor of a romantic entanglement with this handsome man guarding my exhibit and me, but none of it is true.

3 comments:

Maggie Szafranski said...

Laura, thanks for sharing the video! It was just like being at the show! Quilters the world over are all the same, love to shop!

Maggie Szafranski

JessicaSews said...

Hi Laura!

What a beautiful quilt!
I just opened my email to find the latest ArtFabrik newsletter - thank you for the Nesting Chicken pattern, I'm looking forward to making a wallhanging for me-self!

~Jes

JessicaSews said...

BTW!....that was a great video!