Monday, August 17, 2009

Chicago School of Fusing / UK
See You in the UK
If you are attending the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham, England, please stop in and visit Frieda and me in stall #B4, also known as the Chicago School of Fusing. We have newly dyed fabrics and threads as well as a new batch of patterns, DVD's and books. While teaching 2 half day classes at the Festival, I'll be brushing up on my English accent.
The Festival has a wonderful showing of quilts including gallery spaces for select artists and groups. But my favorite part is listening to the many languages spoken by the attendees as they tour the show. They are truly a community of quilters from around the world.

6 comments:

shail2chouhan said...

Nice blog and a fantasic template

solomi558 said...

I have seen you at the show before ,We will look for you on Thursday--cottonreel

Jane Moxey said...

Have a jolly olde time in merrie olde England! I hope the British dialect coaching you had from me will be helpful. What Ho! and Press on!

Quilthaze said...

I'll be sure to stop by on Friday as your threads look irresistable! Hope you enjoy the show.

steve said...

That Jane Moxie is hot...hot...hot...

Elizabeth said...

Hi Laura, I went through Elgin last week but I didn't see you You must have been in your house fusing. Our daughter lives in St. Charles. Is there an Artfabrik store? Would like some thread. Tried to get some dryer fuzz for my belly button, but failed. I took a class with you sometime in my past and loved it.Hope to hook up with you sometime. Liz Mesec, qwlting@gmail