Saturday, September 12, 2009

Leaves in a Whirl (detail, hand stitched with size 8)
Back to School
It's fall and that means I'm on the road teaching and lecturing about the fine art of fusing. The lovely members of Wichita's Prairie Quilt Guild hosted me last week. Next week, I'm off to see the equally lovely Creative Quilters in Dayton, OH.
You too can take a class with me! Check out my Leaves in a Whirl pattern and DVD. Just pop the DVD into the computer or DVD player and you'll learn to make this quilt from start to finish. I've included a lot of fusing tips and variations on the pattern too.
The best part? I don't have to pack my bags and get on an airplane and you don't have to get out of your PJ's!

2 comments:

Linda Zokan said...

Fabulous leaves! Reminds me of all of our giant Pothos we have growing outside.

Deborah said...

love the colors and details of the leaf