Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Quilting in the Garden with Old Friends
In selecting the artwork for Quilting in the Garden, I was able to re-visit some old friends. The 35 quilts on display range in age from 2 months to 15 years old. It's like reviewing different stages of my art. I was surprised to find how many pieces relate to the theme of gardening and growing. It must be those farmer's daughter genes.
If you can't visit me at the exhibit, you can see me on The Quilt Show. They are kindly offering the episode I filmed for them for free. Click here for #303. I've also prepared a CD of the Quilting in the Garden exhibit available on my web site. It shows all the images of those quilts soon to be hanging from trees!

2 comments:

Stitch-n-quilt said...

Your quilts are beautiful. I'm thinking of ways to get our guild to invite you to teach us. It seems your prices are reasonable. I sure love your work and you could expand our guild members horizons.

Frieda said...

Oh they look so beautiful.