Thursday, September 17, 2009



Thank You Alex Anderson!

Over a year ago I filmed an episode of The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims in LeVeta, CO. It was great fun! I sang some songs, answered questions from the audience, and showed them a quick little strawberry basket project.
Soon after, Alex invited me to be the guest artist in an outdoor exhibit at the Alden Lane Nursery in Livermore, CA called Quilting in the Garden. What a wonderful opportunity!
Please visit me and the art work hanging from the trees September 25 -27. Well... I'm not hanging from the trees but my art work (like Red Wheelbarrow above) is. Thank you Alex Anderson!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I just got your new book yesterday. Terrific

Libby Fife said...

Welcome to CA! I read and enjoy your blog and will be at the Alden Lane show. My guild (Diablo Valley Quilters) has their show the same weekend so it is a quilty weekend all the way 'round:)

Have a good one!
http://quiltedcraftsman.blogspot.com/