Thursday, October 08, 2009


Birdhouse in the Country

Lucky Laura
Being a darling of fate, I have drawn the most coveted time slot for teaching a class at Houston: Sunday morning at 8 AM. Surprisingly, this exclusive 3 hour time slot still has openings. And even more surprisingly, several people have already sign up for my class: Bird House in the Country!
If you are feeling lucky too, please sign up for the class and join me. A kit is provided and I promise to be chipper and charming...... even if it is 8 AM!

2 comments:

katquilter said...

I wish I were going to Houston! I'm not a morning person, but for YOU I'd be there... I've taken your class in Paducah and just LOVE you to pieces!

Diane J. Evans said...

I'd take a class from you at ANY time of the day, Laura. It would certainly be a far cry from the 8:00 class we took in college -- your would be fun and interesting -- and colorful!

Diane