Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Transformations 09: Reflections
If you are in the CT area, please stop in and see the SAQA exhibit, Transformations 09: Reflections at the Guilford Arts Center, Guildford, CT. My quilt, Sprouts, is part of this traveling show.

This is what I like about being a member of SAQA, your art work travels the world while you get to stay in the studio and make more art. Or, in my case, you get to visit the friendly members of the  Kaw Valley Quilt Guild in beautiful Lawrence, KS. I'm teaching for 2 days and giving 2 lectures. Come see us!

3 comments:

Ruth Anne Olson said...

Working at the Guilford Art Center, I get to see your beautiful quilt and all the others every weekend. I am a lucky girl.

Diane J. Evans said...

Is that a picture of "Sprouts" in your post, Laura? I just love it! Congratulations on the exhibit!

Diane

Jackie said...

Just went to the show on Saturday. Yours was one of my favorites.