Sunday, January 31, 2010

Have Web, Will Travel
Soon I shall be on the road spreading the word that you too can make lots of fun art quilts! My first stop in early February is at the Quilters Guild of Charlotte, NC, a refined group of people with excellent taste. Then I'm off to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival where I frantically leap from class to class (must bring a leotard).
At the end of March I'll be back hanging around several guilds in the Columbia, SC area whether they want me or not.

If you still haven't had enough of me, then try Charlotte, NC in June. Registration for the North Carolina Quilt Symposium.has already begun. I'll be packing my hand-dyed fabrics and threads with me every time I travel along with my current stitching project (no leotard required).


6 comments:

Jackie said...

Have a fantastic trip!

vivian said...

Laura-We can hardly wait for you to hit Columbia!! Sounds like you will be living out of a suitcase for awhile!

Diane J. Evans said...

Will you be sharing a picture of you leaping in your leotard? (Wouldn't "The Leaping Leotards" be a great name for a rock group?)

The gals in NC are lucky, indeed!

Diane

susan m hinckley said...

Besides the fact that you've made me incredibly tired with your schedule, Laura, I can't help but notice that you posted this long before anyone civilized should have been up in the morning. . . just sayin'.

kanishk said...

Sounds like you will be living out of a suitcase for awhile!

Work from home India

Susan Brubaker Knapp said...

It was so great having you in Charlotte, Laura! Loved your singing and your quilts and your jokes. I'm just sorry I had to miss the workshop. I'll be eager to see you again at Symposium.