Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Lint Winner Announced!
I had no idea. Apparently lint is a much desired commodity and I have a gold mine of lint right here in my studio. People emailed me, commented on the blog, and even telephoned me with their linty ideas. You are all deserving of this fine colorful stuff but the winner of the rainbow of lint is Natalya. Please visit her website and blog to see her beautiful art work.

Harmonica and I shall continue to collect lint (even if it is of the gray variety) and pray that it doesn't blow up the house. Thank you all for being part of the Lint Lovers Lottery!

3 comments:

Natalya Aikens said...

WOW! thank you for finding me deserving of all this glorious color!

Rose Hughes said...

What fun Laura, and congratulations Natalya... as L mentioned Natalya's work is also 'not to be missed'.

Lisa said...

A friend of mine made a very beautifully framed piece entirely of lovely colored lint she had collected from her dryer. I'm not quite that organized with my washes which usually leads to only grey lint. lol