Sunday, February 07, 2010

Gossip and Acorns
Have you heard of Craft Gossip? Recently they asked permission to post links to 2 of my free chicken patterns. Check out the site. The Quilting Page is a great resource for information on new patterns, fabrics, and free stuff. They also have knitting, scrap booking, and needlework pages.

This isn't related but, I came across this image of Acorn on the Stream recently and just had to share it with you. It is gone now to a buyer somewhere in California. I hope she is enjoying it.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thanks Laura for not only the site but for your chicken patterns. I'll try to make them and post them for you to see. I LOVE Chickens! They are so fascinating to watch. My FIL had them for years, and they were fun to watch and get the eggs. God bless all Free Range chicken farmers!!!