Tuesday, March 02, 2010


Travel to MAQF
Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival was great fun! My students created beautiful work in the 3 classes I taught: Tiny Homes, Stitch After Fusing (like the quilt above) and Bad Dog, Cute Cat. It's always wonderful to see what they come up with; they are a talented group! Here's a review you might enjoy of the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival by Meryl Ann Butler that features lots of photos from the show.

My next few weeks will be spent preparing for a whirlwind tour of South Carolina. (See luggage above.) There are 4 groups to visit, 6 workshops to give, and 3 lectures to present. I'm most looking forward to meeting new friends and discovering old ones who live in the area. Hope I can see you there!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Glad you had some great classes! Man, you certainly don't pack light... LOL!

Cindy Brick said...

Don't wear yourself out too much, girl!

I am back home, with better perspective, and thankful for interesting students, not to mention wonderful roommates. Unfortunately, it took me until Monday morning at 1 a.m. to get here...

Take care. Let's keep in touch. Cindy