Sunday, April 25, 2010


Collector's Item
Meet Ricky Tims, a man of great taste. He is the new owner of my latest little art quilt Weezie's Wildflowers. Thank you for adding my art work to your collection! (I'm the one in the hat.)

I'm happy the little quilt is going to a good home. The second in this series of Weezie's Wildflowers was also sold at the Paducah show to another of my collectors. And like the first quilt above, it is also all hand embroidered (no machine work at all) and placed on a curved piece of Timetex for a support using a Wrapped Binding technique. Thank you to all my collectors!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

it's lovely!!! and you can't really appreciate the stitching unless you magnify the photo then it really shows off all your work! I had thought the flowers on the vase were a print until I magnified it.

Sewconsult said...

That lucky dog, Ricky! Love the hat!
Beckie in Brentwood, TN

熙辰 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dillont_bratt0612 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.