Monday, April 19, 2010


The Quilt Life!
It's so wonderful to be part of the premier issue of a new magazine brought to you by Ricky Tims and Alex Anderson called The Quilt Life. There are great articles and beautiful photos including one of my quilt, Three Sisters in Autumn, hanging from a tree and found on page 25.
Three Sisters in Autumn 
There's also a photo of me leading a tour of my exhibit at the Quilting in the Garden at Alden Lane Nursery in Livermore, CA last fall. You may want to skip that page.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Congrats on getting into this new magazine and for letting us know about it. I use to watch Alex all the time in Simply Quilts. I love your work and know you will have lots to share. We have to support these quilt magazines if they are to stay around in these difficult times. Magazines are folding all over the place. What a special quilt your Three Sisters in Autumn is! Thank you for sharing!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!

Diane J. Evans said...

Not at all! That was one of my favorite articles! I love seeing your work whenever I can.

Diane