Saturday, April 03, 2010

So Long Quilters of South Carolina!
My 10 day teaching stint in South Carolina has ended. It was great to sing in an opera house, drive through the piney woods (to my new best friend Linda's house), and to drink peach ice tea. Thanks to the exuberant Margaret Hunt (above) for arranging the last leg of my trip to the Pieceful Heart Quilters in North Augusta, SC. And thanks to my other new best friend, Siobhan. She not only took care of me, but gave me a quick tour of Augusta, GA thus giving me new incite into the mysterious world of golf. Apparently golfers are crazier than quilters. Who knew?


4 comments:

Gerrie said...

Thanks for the great photo of my online friend Maggie!!

Melinda said...

This is great. :) That's my guild from about 3 years ago. I miss them so much. And it's funny that you were here last year and there this year.

I'm glad you liked my friends. :D

Hugs,
Melinda

Robin in WNC said...

WE really enjoyed you performance at the opera house for QSC.
I purchased one of your lovely hand dyes for my next project.
Come again some times to the "sunny" South.

哲宇 said...

想跟你說一聲加油,祝福大家每天開心........................................