Monday, July 12, 2010


Four Little Landscapes
If you are a lucky attendee of the Pennsylvania Quilt Extravaganza (September 16 - 19, Philadelphia) you may now sign up for one of my new classes, Four Little Landscapes. Brave quilt makers attending the class will first construct a very small landscape (4" x 4") and then design a decorative border. Your little fused quilts are so fast and fun I predict you'll make several configurations like this one above. After you make a few, you can join them into sets of 2, 3, or even 4 to make larger quilts.

Its amazing what my talented students have come up with in this class already. Everything from beach scenes, to mountain ranges, to the never ending prairie. Their landscapes may be little but they are delightful!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karen said...

oh I wish I wish I wish I could come....LOVE ur work!!!

Frieda said...

I love your borders!!

Sewconsult said...

Great little landscape! I am looking forward to the Fall when my life will be slowing down & I can get back to my fabric!
Beckie

Kathy said...

I wish I could attend, always enjoyed the shows in Harrisburg.

吳婷婷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.