Monday, September 06, 2010

Silicone Release Paper

I'm happy to announce a new product from C&T Publishing to make your fusing life so very much easier, Silicone Release Paper. Here's why I like to use release paper for all my fusing projects.
  • I can trace and transfer a pattern to fused fabrics using release paper and a black sharpie marker. There is no problem with reverse imaging. It's a miracle! All the patterns on my web site use this technique.  This free project for Sunny Flowers (above) comes in the package with the paper.
  • I can use it to make fused collages or units of fused element and store them until I need them.
  • I can use it to protect my iron and ironing board for fusible web.
  • I can use it when I make collages with white glue or fabric mediums. After the collage dries, it just peels off the paper.
Check it out. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

This fascinating .... thanks for sharing. Look forward to playing with this product. Thx, Joanne @ lavenderfielsetc