Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Cabin Fever Quilters Graduate

Congratulations to the recent graduates of the Chicago School of Fusing from the Cabin Fever Quilt Guild in Orlando, FL!  Here we have one of our graduates hard at work on  her Garden of Eden quilt.
Another day, another group of graduates (some actually pursuing their Master's degree in Fusology). The Tiny Homes class, one of my favorites, yielded collages that are turned into houses, trees, hills, and other elements like fences, gardens, and large cats in the back yard.
Graduates of the Stitch after Fusing class made a quick flower quilt in the AM and added embroidery stitches in the PM. Many received their Phd in Fusology and hope to get a job in the food service industry with their degree. Thanks for being in the classes. I had a great time!

1 comment:

KevinB said...

So sad I had to miss this class. I've admired your work and have always wanted to take your class. Sigh, work wouldn't let me of... Dang mouse!