Sunday, October 03, 2010

Florida Quilters Redux

For some reason they have let me return to Florida (see above for image of Florida shoreline). This time I'm visiting with the Cabin Fever (not Log Cabin) Quilters and the Lake County Quilters teaching several classes and getting my last dose of sunshine before returning north for some chilly weather. I'll show you what these Florida quilters are up too in a few days.
But for now please take a look at this lovely little quilt made by Luanne who took my  Garden of Eden class at the Martin County Quilters' First Annual Retreat in Jensen Beach, FL earlier this year. The flowers are so sweet and I love how she's framed it. Thanks for sharing your work Luanne!

3 comments:

KevinB said...

That's Cabin Fever quilters, not Log Cabin quilters. LOL.

Laura Wasilowski said...

You are so right Kevin. My apologies to the Cabin Fever folks. I'll fix that right now.
Thanks!
Laura

WoolenSails said...

Love the pieces, can't wait to see the rest.

Debbie