Saturday, October 09, 2010

Good News / Bad News

 
Alas, I have some bad news. For those of you attending the quilt show in Houston this November, I'm sorry to say that my Tiny Homes class at the show is full up. Thank you to all who had wanted to sign up. Perhaps we shall meet in that great quilt class in the hereafter!
But there is some good news! There are still a few openings in my Folk Art Fusing Class on Saturday, November 6, running from 9 - 12 AM (class #737). Class members get a kit of fused hand-dyed fabrics and a pattern for a folk art horse, rabbit, or pineapple. We'll cover collage building and pattern transfer and the fine art of free cutting. 
 Or if you can't make it to class, please hop in to the Artfabrik Booth  #434 and visit with Frieda and me. We'd love to see you!

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I love those pieces and was thinking, I have a lot of folk art patterns and my daughter loves brights, so that would be a good idea to do for her. Use a regular pattern and change it up with fun fabrics. Is that ok to do, or am I stealing your idea?

Debbie

YankeeQuilter said...

I'll be sure and stop by and say hi....lots of quilters here in Augusta are finishing up their tiny houses from your class here!