Saturday, October 02, 2010

Name that Bird Class Winners!

Thank you to everyone who helped me name my new bird class. There were actually 3 winners in the contest and all received a set of my bird patterns, the lucky ducks.
You really came up with some imaginative titles but I had to go with Fowl Play: Birds with No Egrets. You have to admit not only is it descriptive but drums up images of birds who are unapologetic and very confident no matter how goofy they look. I can hardly wait to teach this class. It's going to be very entertaining for me!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love that name!

Gene Black said...

I missed the "name that bird" but I love, love, love the chosen name. It makes me want to take the class.

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Great name!

WoolenSails said...

I love the name and play of words, it is perfect.
Congratulations to the lucky winners with a great imagination.

Debbie

Diane N said...

It's a cute name but somehow it conjures up the image of a bunch of wacky birds all singing the chorus of "He Had It Coming" from Chicago. Sort of "Birds in Chains..."

Lilian Pilar said...

Hola Laura...soy seguidora tuya ya hace un tiempo...me gustan mucho tus trabajos..los encuentro alegres...con colores alegres y eso me encanta....te deseo un excelente día....gracias por mostrarnos tan bellas obras de arte...

Laura Wasilowski said...

Gracias Lilian!