Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thread-u-cation Thursday: Colorways

There's not a lot of stitching going on at my house this week. Instead, I'm preparing boxes of hand dyed fabric, threads, shirts, and patterns to ship to Houston for the International Quilt Festival. (Frieda and I are in booth #434. Come see us!) Here you see heaps of thread laid out and ready for packing.
For years I've made 58 colorways of thread for Artfabrik. But now I'm thinking, why only 58? Maybe I should add a few others to round out my palette of colorways. Any color suggestions?

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Are you going to be at market too??

Lisa Caryl said...

Olive Greens, verigated neutrals-ecru through browns.

WoolenSails said...

I want to do some earth tones and darks with floss.
I can never find the right shades for backgrounds, so need to get the dyes out.

Good luck in houston and take lots of photos.

Debbie