Saturday, November 13, 2010

Audubon's Fabulous Fibers Exhibit

If you are in the Henderson, KY area, please check out the Fabulous Fibers Exhibit on display until February 13, 2011 at the John James Audubon Museum. My quilt Orchards, Fields, and Streams (above) will appear along with art by Becky Fuller, Halene Davis, Lily Liu, Caryl Bryer-Fallert, Cathy Vigor, Frieda Anderson, Sharon Malec, Judy Zoelzer Levine, and organizer, Karen Hampton. With artists like this, it's sure to be a great show!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great quilt! I am not in the area, but if I go through there anytime soon, I will definitely make a stop!

Diane J. Evans said...

Oh, how I wish I could see the show! I tried logging on to their web site, and, unfortunately, the site wouldn't take me any further than the home page. If you get pictures of the show, will you please post them?

Diane