Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gone to a Good Home

Sometimes you meet people that are just good people. And so you are happy that they want to take your artwork home with them. I want to thank Cara Gulati (author of Curves for Cowards) for adding  my Small World quilts to her collection. (Small World #10, above and Small World #9 below.)
Her art work is bright and refreshing. And Cara gives workshops, has a pattern line, and self-publishes books on how to create her curvy kinda quilts. She also has great taste.

4 comments:

Julie Bagamary said...

Fun pieces!

Frannie said...

Lovely works of art!

Diane J. Evans said...

I'm sure she's going to enjoy her original Laura W. are quilts as much as I enjoy mine -- "Little Bird" smiles down at me from my design wall every day!

Diane

patricia said...

How delightful!I am getting such an education from FB.