Friday, November 19, 2010

Round the Planet

Here is another lovely quilt inspired by my article in Quilting Arts on making circular quilts. This is by Ellen from San Diego and depicts her friends house in Hawaii. Don't tell anyone, but Ellen is making more for gifts. Thanks Ellen for sharing it with us.
If you have a quilt made in one of my classes or from one of my magazine articles and would like to share it on this blog, please send me a photo. It's always fun to see what people are making out there.

3 comments:

equipo desedamas said...

Hello from Barcelona! I love all your work with the tread-e-ducation. Let's see if we use your techniques for some mini-quilt and send photos.
I wish I would have gone to Houston to see the most colorful stand.
Kisses for you and Frida!
And sorry for my bad English

Mercè de desedamas

WoolenSails said...

What a beautiful piece, love the background fabrics.
I watched you on tv again, lol. Today I found some really nice batik fabric at the thrift and a wonderful new stitchery book, so I will have fun using those.

Debbie

Jane LaFazio said...

oh good!! I told Ellen she should share it with you! it's terrific isn't it? you should see the photo of the actual house, she really got all the details....