Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fist Full of Thread! Winner for Week 3

Tis the season to be stitching!  Thank you for visiting my blog yesterday and for all the fun comments about the Forest Home project from my new book, Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts. Our week 3 winner of a Fist Full of Thread! (as predicted by a random number generator called Frieda) is: Sophie! You can see her blog here. Congratulations Sophie and congratulations on sensibly living in a warm place- Texas.
For the rest of you, thanks for joining me in celebrating my new book, Fanciful blah, blah, blah. In the spirit of the season, please visit my free pattern page for a new pattern addition, Three Sisters. Next Tuesday you'll see a new project and be able to enter another Fist Full of Thread! give-away. May all your fists be full of thread and may all your stitching be bright!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Love the tree you made from the thread!! Thank you for the pattern. Congrats to Sophie!

Gene Black said...

Yaay for Sophie!

sophie said...

Yay! Yay! YAY! I'm so happy ;-)

I love your work and I LOVE your threads. I'll be spending my time at work daydreaming about how I can use them.

Kathleen GP said...

Thank you for yet another free pattern!

And lucky Sophie, congrats to you.

Laura, there's nothing blah blah blah about you.

Merry Christmas to you and yours (which includes all of us ;o) Your blog is a gift every day.

WoolenSails said...

Thank you for the free patterns. When I get time, I will go through the tutorials and start practicing my stitching.

Debbie