Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Fist Full of Thread Winner!

I want to thank all of you for visiting my blog yesterday and for all the kind comments about the Hill Village quilt, a project from my new book, Fanciful Stitches. Using a random number generator (my husband's brain) our first winner of the Fist Full of Thread is Karen. You can see her blog at Thread Story (how appropriate!). Congratulations Karen!
 Please stay tuned for next Tuesday's blog where you'll have another chance to win a Fist Full of Thread and to see another project from the book. And as a thank you for entering, I'd like to give you all free chicken patterns. Yes! Free Chicken Patterns! Think of the possibilities.

10 comments:

Carol said...

Your work is so much fun!! Thanks for the patterns. Lucky Karen. Lucky me, I read your blog.

Merry Christmas all.

Jackie said...

Congratulations to Karen!! Thank you for the really cute Chicken patterns. They are fabulous!

Karen said...

WOOHOOOIEEE!!! now that I can uncross my fingers and toes I can type AND do the happy dance!! Thank you thank you thankyou!!

Quilt or Dye said...

Lucky, lucky Karen! and thanks for the free pattern!

Liesbeth Wessels said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog and thank you for these lovely patterns. greetings from liesbeth

Kathleen GP said...

Congratulations, Karen!

Laura, your singing chicken always makes me laugh no matter how many times I look at him (her?) And she/he is really fun to make.

Now, besides all the great info on your blog, it's interesting to check and see how many comments you got.

It seems when I look around your website, there's always something I haven't seen before. Thank you!

Relentless Toil said...

You are so generous! I'll let you know what becomes of the singing chicken. :)

Nancy said...

Enjoy the fist full of thread, Karen. And thank you, Laura, for the free chicken patterns!

sanann said...

Congrats to Karen! and thanks for the chicken patterns. They are so cute. Sandi

Jenice said...

Didn't make the deadline since I was out celebrating my 31st wedding anniversary but I thought I'd leave a comment anyway! Fun project...love it.