Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fist Full of Thread Winner- Week 2!

And our lucky winner this week for a Fist Full of Thread! (chosen by my random number generator named Steve) and hand-dyed by my little fists (see above) is........Liesbeth.
Good heavens, she lives in the Netherlands!

Now it's true as you read this, I'm in Menomenee Falls, WI giving my Art Quilts: The Musical lecture at the Common Threads Quilt Guild. But upon my joyous return, I shall send out the thread to Liesbeth. She'll receive one each in various colors of a Size 12, Size 8, Size 5, and Size 3 pearl cotton thread plus a 6 stranded floss. Congratulations Liesbeth!
And for the rest of my stalwart readers, thank you so much for participating and please accept this gift from me, a pattern called Heart and Flowers. Please stay tuned next Tuesday when I'll show you another project from my book Fanciful Stitches etc. etc. and be giving away another Fist Full of Thread!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats to Leisbeth!! Lucky lady, but lucky us again! Thank you for the wonderful pattern1

Gene Black said...

Congrats to Liesbeth! Yaaay!

Carolyn in Kerrville, TX said...

Hooray for Liesbeth. And thank you, Laura, for another cute pattern.

Gabriela said...

What a generous gift! I absolutely love your work and have been lucky enough to see it in person at lake MetroParks in Cleveland, Ohio.
Nice to see your blog!

pcoxdesign said...

Congrats to Liesbeth! What a lucky lady! Your hand dyed threads are eye candy for the soul!

Liesbeth Wessels said...

Jippie !!!(do you say that in english ?) I"m very glad. Thank you Laura and thank everybody for the congratulations.

MN Minder said...

GREAT GOLDFISH!!! I will stich mine into the pond instead of fusing them in the future! Thanks for a great tip

jean