Saturday, December 04, 2010

Thread for Hand Stitching

Check out this beautiful hand stitching with size 8 Artfabrik thread by my friend, Maud.  Maud says this about the threads: "I love using your threads, the colors and quality are spectacular! They are true, and I never feel like I am being extravagant when I buy your stuff.  The products are worth it and elevate my quilts to higher levels.
Thanks Maud! You just elevated my vain little head to a higher level!
 Here's a full view of Maud's lovely quilt she made as a fundraiser for her local library. And guess what! You'll soon see Maud's quilt on the cover of the 2011 Paducah Registration Flyer. Now that's an honor. Congratulations and thank you, Maud, for sharing your wonderful quilt with us!

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I definitely need to learn more about the different types of threads and needles to use with them.

Debbie