Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Fist Full of Thread! Winner for Week 5

Thank you for visiting my blog yesterday and for all the fun comments about the Light House project from my new book, Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts. Our week 5 winner of a Fist Full of Thread! (as predicted by a random number generator located in a warehouse far, far away) is: Marlene! Also known as Madam Quilter! (Now what's that all about?)
My gift to the rest of you for joining me in celebrating my new book, Fanciful Stitches, etc.etc. is a free pattern. Please visit my free pattern page for a new pattern addition, Berry Basket. Next Tuesday you'll see a new project and be able to enter another Fist Full of Thread! give-away. Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Kathleen GP said...

Laura, Thanks so much for the berry basket pattern. I saw you demonstrate it on a show with Ricky Tims and Alex Anderson, and it is really pretty.

Congratulations, Marlene!

WoolenSails said...

Love the new project, would be fun to make for the spring. I ordered some books from the library on stitches and projects, so hopefully I can practice some and come up with something for me.

Debbie

Relentless Toil said...

Cheers to Madam Quilter! And thanks for the cute pattern!

anna said...

Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guys. womens polo boots.I mean I am serious for this,balance braceletsyou can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.winter bootsyou can just simple choose this option and pick what you want. power balance bracelet wholesale .

Marlene said...

Thanks Laura!

Madam Quilter - Whats that about? My maiden name is Adam, so with my first initial you get Madam, it was a nickname I had in High School, I also had a vanity plate on my car back then that said "Madam" too...