Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fist Full of Thread! Winner for Week 6

Thank you for visiting my blog yesterday and for all the delightful comments about the Bridge Keepers Cottage project from my new book, Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts. Our week 6 winner of a Fist Full of Thread! (as predicted by a chilly random number generator) is: Michele, also known as the Textile Traveler.
Although you didn't win the thread, I want to give you a gift for joining me in celebrating my new book, Fanciful Stitches. Please visit my free pattern page for a new pattern addition, Birdhouse in the Country. Next Tuesday you'll see another new project. And you'll be able to enter another Fist Full of Thread! give-away. Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Gale, pursuing as much as I can as fast as I can! said...

Ooooo I love this one! To me, it looks like a bird house out in the many marshes that are in this part of the world. Come to think of it ..... maybe those marsh birds would appreciate some colorful houses out there! Thinking....thinking......

Thanks for the inspiration!!

Mommarock said...

Lovely patterns, how generous of you!

Kathleen GP said...

Congratulations, Michele!

And thank you, Laura, for the happy birdhouse pattern.

But, gee, where'd you get the fist? Looks like it's right off the set of The Terminator...

Laura Wasilowski said...

Sorry, to frighten people. That scary hand holding the thread is an old glove mannequin that has missing fingers. The fingers are here somewhere, probably hidden in a pile of junk.

TextileTraveler said...

Yippee! Thanks Laura! I'll email you my address. Now I'm off to create a new project just for those threads!

WoolenSails said...

Another fun piece to try your techniques.
I started one, a bit more folk art, but will have to decide how to stitch it today.

Debbie

Алена said...

Congratulations for Michele!
Laura,thank you for the pattern!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Congrats to Michele, and thanks for the cute pattern.

trudys_person said...

This is one of the little quilts you made with Pokey Bolton on QATV - I love it. Thank you!

anna said...

Coach Hobos Bags.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guys Movado Bold,Baby Carriers I mean I am serious for this, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want,power balance,winter boots,ecco shoesyou can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Bakugan Toys.coach outlet store.