Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fist Full of Thread! Winner for Week 8

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments about the Bird House quilt from Fanciful Stitches. Here we have our watch dog guarding the Fist Full of Threads for this week's lucky winner: Dotti.  Congratulations Dotti!

And for those of you longing for Spring I give you a Morning Glory seed packet pattern. Please be judicious where you plant them. They spread like crazy! And please join me next week for another project from Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts and another Fist Full of Threads giveaway!

8 comments:

Gene Black said...

Congrats to Dotti!

We don't plant those morning glories in the South. They are a "weed" to us

Diane N said...

What a wonderful surprise to see the free pattern for the morning glories! This winter has been so bleak and dreary that to find the pretty little flowers really cheered me up. I already printed it.

Thank you, Laura!!!!!!

WoolenSails said...

When I first saw the dog, I thought he was on a stack of quilts, as part of the piece, lol. But, that is a neat idea, a kitty on quilts and make the quilts 3D. Might have to do the kitty that way too, hmmm, something to think about;)

Debbie

gill said...

Congratulations to Dotti!
I always plant morning glory - I love the blue flowers
Thank you

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

Oh gosh, i love the watch dog, too!

Beth from Maine said...

I love blue morning glories climbing up my mail box post. Can't wait to plant those seeds.

susan said...

Thanks so much Laura! You are very generous and I know we all appreciate your thoughtfulness in sharing! February is almost here! Can't wait for your new book!

Also am looking forward to see what your creative mind presents next week....

Dotti said...

I couldn't live without my glories! And thanks, I emailed you my snail mail details!