Sunday, January 09, 2011

Fusing Inspired in NH

This cute little cat quilt is made by our guest artist today, Jodi from New Hampshire. Jodi was in one of my classes somewhere in the universe. And her friend gave her one of my patterns for her birthday last year. Because she is arty, Jodi decided to make it her own by modifying it a bit. She says, "I really liked working on this pattern and hope to enter it in my guild show this spring". Thank you for sharing your work with us Jodi, I just love the 3-D elements that you've added to this quilt. 
 If you've been inspired or are using our fabrics, threads, or patterns in your projects, please send me a photo. Then, with your permission, I'd love to post it on this blog and share it with everyone.

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

She did a wonderful job, it is such a fun piece.

Debbie

Quilt Inspiration said...

Laura, your cat quilts are among our favorites. We love seeing your many creative designs ! Hope you have a very happy new year.

chelsea said...

Very artistic!nice posts!

Dallas Dental

Implants
| Dallas Landscape

anna said...

Coach Hobos Bags.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guys Movado Bold,Baby Carriers I mean I am serious for this, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want,power balance,winter boots,ecco shoesyou can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Bakugan Toys.coach outlet store.