Sunday, January 02, 2011

Fusing Inspired in NYC

In a recent visit to the Empire Quilt Guild in New York City I met our featured artist today, Nicole. This is her delightful quilt Snacktime in the City that Never Sleeps. She made it for the Guild's biennial quilt show in March with the theme of Landmarks of New York. Nicole says that after my presentation at the Guild, she was inspired to try fusing for the first time and made this quilt. Wow! I think she's a natural fuser!
If you've been inspired or are using our fabrics, threads, or patterns in your projects, please send me a photo. Then, with your permission, I'd love to post it on this blog and share it with everyone.

3 comments:

Paula Ganyard said...

You are right she is a natural. That is super cute.

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful art piece of life in the city.

Debbie

anna said...

Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guys. womens polo boots.I mean I am serious for this,balance braceletsyou can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.winter bootsyou can just simple choose this option and pick what you want. power balance bracelet wholesale .