Sunday, January 30, 2011

Guest Artists: Inspired to Stitch

Another of our winners of the Fist Full of Threads joins us to show a small quilt she hand embroidered with her thread winnings. Karen embellished this sweet little heart with the size 8 thread and great stitch combinations. Thank you Karen, for sharing your work with us!
And you must check out Sherri Spangler's work too. This is her bunny "lavishly stitched" with what looks to be our Rainbow Medium thread. Thanks Sherri!
If you've made something with Artfabrik fabric, threads, or patterns, I would love to see it and possibly include it on Guest Artist Sunday. Please send your images to me at laura@artfabrik.com.

6 comments:

Karen said...

what a sweet bunny!! And thank you for including me in this post! The valentine card is made using your Perle cotton and your six strand floss. I am now using a variety of the other threads in my Forest Muse piece. Great Threads!!!

Gene Black said...

That is some great handwork by both artists.

T's Daily Treasures said...

Great work, especially love the heart! I kick myself for not learning to sew when I was younger. Now I have so little patience but I may have to give it a go. Thanks to all who inspired. Tammy

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful pieces and stitching.

Debbie

Sherrie Spangler said...

Wow, this is a special day for Bunners! Thanks for including him. Love that heart, too. Keep on inspiring us, Laura!

Maud said...

I love the bunny. How can you not smile seeing his sweet face.