Saturday, February 12, 2011

Art Quilt Therapy

 If you are in need of art therapy and want a little fun in your life, please check out my up coming multiple-day workshops. You'll find me at peaceful Asilomar, CA in April 2011 at the Empty Spools Seminar. The beautiful Art Quilt Tahoe welcomes you in November 2011 to view the colors.
Want to work on a boat? Join me on a Hawaiian Quilt Cruise in February, 2012. Or greet Spring at my Hudson Valley Art Quilt Workshop in April 2012. No matter where you live in the world, I'd love to have you join me!

3 comments:

Cedar Ridge Studio said...

Love the bird on the nest.
Is it saying enough already with the cold. I am ready for spring.

WoolenSails said...

We don't get too many big name classes in this area, but we do have some good shops with classes. I am just waiting for spring, so I can get out and start walking and paddling again.

Debbie

google said...

thenx
http://areb4soft.blogspot.com