Monday, February 28, 2011

 Please check out the next Wednesday Night Live webcast with my fellow C&T authors who are teaching at the Empty Spools Seminars this Spring. I'll be on the webcast talking about my class, Translating Ideas into Fabric. This wonderful conference is held at the beautiful Asilomar Conference Grounds in Pacific Grove, California.
You'll be able to meet all 9 authors and ask them questions about their classes at Empty Spools. With a computer and a high-speed internet connection you watch the show and type in the chat room. Just click here to enter the Digital Lounge at show time. Hope to see you on Wednesday, March 2 at 6:00 pm PST   (7:00pm MT;  8:00pm CT;  9:00pm ET)!

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I always have problems with webcasts and my mac.
That and I am too tired at night;) Sounds like fun though.

Debbie