Saturday, February 05, 2011

Filming with Nancy

On the coldest day in the world, Frieda and I traveled to Madison, WI to film 2 episodes of Sewing with Nancy. Our lovely hostess, Nancy Zieman and the laid back crew of Wisconsin Public Television, made us feel right at home. (Cause Frieda and I are really laid back.)
Here's Frieda rehearsing her project, a really wonderful barn quilt. What a great designer! My project was a little basket quilt that shall be revealed when the show premieres next September. Maybe I'll finally thaw out by then.

6 comments:

Beth from Maine said...

I used to watch sewing with Nancy. I worked in Milwaukee on a grant for a few years - wish I knew about art quilts then... Now I am on the coast of Maine, my home.

Gene Black said...

I watch Sewing with Nancy, Quilting Arts and any other sewing/quilting program I can find. I first saw you on one of them.

Suztats said...

WooHoo! Now I'll be able to watch you on Nancy's Sewing show.

WoolenSails said...

I have her show on tape, so I don't miss any. Can't wait for the new shows.

Debbie

DL3 said...

http://dl3mashael.blogspot.com/2011/02/and-they-say-hes-bad-mercy-messenger.html

lifemyway said...

I love Sewing with Nancy! How exciting!

http://lifedonemyway.blogspot.com/