Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Fist Full of Thread! Winner for Week 10

Thanks to everyone for celebrating another project from my new book Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts! Our lucky winner for a Fist Full of Thread this week is Gene. Congratulations Gene!
And for those of us who feel like we're in a little jam just before Valentine's Day and need a gift for our honey, here is my gift of a free pattern for you. Strawberry Jam is a sequel to another free pattern, Strawberry Basket. (As you may have guessed, I'm very fond of strawberries.)

And I'm fond of you too! So please join me next Tuesday when I reveal our final project from Fanciful Stitches and give away another Fist Full of Threads!

6 comments:

Gene Black said...

Hooray!!! I have emailed my shipping address to you. I can't wait to get my fist on those threads!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Gene!

I got some more books coming in today, and am going to try some eggs with crazy stitching. Thought it would make fun bowl fillers and good practice for stitching.

Debbie

Linda said...

I just love the farm quilt--I can't wait for your new book.....I would love the thread to be sent this way......

Jane Moxey said...

Oh I love the quilt the F of T threads are posed on! Can you tell us about that? Has a sort of Boro vibe going on! (I'm jealous of those threads too!)

Maud said...

GENE! I am so glad you won the threads! Congrats and happy stitching.
Maud

Kathleen GP said...

Gene, congratulations!

Have fun with the sumptuous threads, and making something gorgeous. Maybe we'll see it on a Sunday sometime? Hope so!