Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fist Full of Thread! Winner for Week 11 The Grand Finale!

Thank you for joining me for our final project from my new book, Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts. I hope you enjoyed the preview of the house quilts as well as closeups of the hand embroidery. The winner of the final Fist Full of Thread is Deborah from Woolensails. Congratulations Deborah!
For all you faithful readers and those yearning for a warm cup of tea during these chilly days, here is my gift to you, the Tea Party pattern. This quilt is a perfect canvas for practicing all your hand embroidery stitches.
It's been 11 weeks for 11 projects from the book. So what's next on our agenda? Please tune in next Tuesday for How to Tuesdays. You'll receive lots of fusing, stitching, and art making tips. See you then!

13 comments:

Jackie said...

Yay!! for Deborah!! I just know she will love it! But boy, I really do love the teapot quilt.

deborah said...

Love your threads and patterns!

Liesbeth Wessels said...

Thank you again for the pattern. greetings from liesbeth

WoolenSails said...

I am so thrilled and can't wait to try your threads.
I have been practicing stitches with my pillows and eggs, so learning some new ones and making up some, as I go along. Seeing how you use stitches to enhance a design, has helped me to explore on my own and try stitches to match the pieces.

Thank you for the giveaway and for sharing your ideas and tips, so we can enjoy stitching too.

Debbie

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

Congrats to woolensails! I look forward to next Tuesday, Miss Laura!

Pat said...

Thanks so much for the free pattern of the teapot quilt. It is a perfect size for my mini-quilt rack.

Carolyn in Kerrville, TX said...

Thank you, Laura, for all you've given us. I can't wait to see what comes next. Carolyn in Kerrville, TX

Beth from Maine said...

Laura,
Best of success on your new book and thank you for your generosity of spirit sharing "how-to"'s, patterns and just plain old tips! Looking forward to next Tuesday but I'll be back tomorrow!

Gene Black said...

I love the teapot pattern. I am thinking I may have to make it to surprise a certain friend.

judi said...

Thanks again for sharing. Glad to see I can keep checking in on Tuesdays!
<3 judi

Wendy said...

Congratulations to ALL the winners, and thank you Laura so much for doing this! The chance to win your gorgeous threads, and all the lovely free patterns have been great!
Now i'll just sit and wait 'til your book comes out.
=-)

Jill said...

Thank you for the darling pattern, Laura.

Saara said...

I love the things you make, so beautiful and inspiring! :)