Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Fist Full of Thread! Winner for Week 9

Thanks for commenting on yesterday's Nice Neighborhood project from Fanciful Stitches. Our lucky winner this week of a Fist Full of Threads (as determined by our Spanish diva from Desedamas above)  is: Suzanne. Congratulations Suzanne! May your fist be full of thread and your joyful hair stick out like our Spanish diva's.
And for those of you whose little fists are threadless, here is our free pattern this week: Country Cottage. Please stay tuned next Tuesday for the reveal of another project from Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts.

10 comments:

Maud said...

Stitch on Suzanne! Congratulations. I'm off to make friends with my snow shovel, then in to make tea and quilt the snow day away.
Maud

Suztats said...

Oh, lucky Suzanne. And that's a funky house. Guess a lot of us will be out shovelling today. Breakfast first,...then snow removal.

EKRLM said...

Congrats to Suzanne! May you stitch and embellish lots and lots.

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Suzanne and what a fun house.
I need to fix my bunny today, using wool and roving, but as usual, it is crooked, lol.

Debbie

Suzanne said...

I am so excited!!!!!! A splash of color on this snowy white day!!! I'll be checking my mailbox. My stitch friends will be so jealous!

Karen said...

So cool!! And Laura, tell about the lovely diva holding that fistfull - she is wonderful! As are the neighborhoods!

Laura Wasilowski said...

Our lovely diva holding the fistful of threads is a silk painting made by my friends at Desedamas in Spain. They make beautiful work!
Please check out their web site above.
Laura

Colleen said...

Wow!
Made in tread??
I love it.
Looks like real.

Seattle Real Estate

Karen said...

Thank you Laura - they do indeed do wonderful work.

begoş said...

SÜPERRRRRRR..