Saturday, March 12, 2011

Exhibit in France- Oolala!

Meet my friend Monique Bonnet Imbaud. Here we are at the 2010 Houston quilt show exchanging greetings, books, and the desire for a hot cup or coffee. She has 2 lovely volumes: Quiltez en Rolls and Créez en Rolls. Yum! I like the idea of rolls with my coffee
For several years Monique has exhibited my quilts at various venues in France. Soon I'll send 5 little quilts to exhibit at Quilt Expo en Beaujolais in Lyon. Wish I could travel with them especially as I see the show is in the heart of the Beaujolais vineyards. Alas, another opportunity thwarted!

If you're in the area, please send me a case of wine.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

How fun to have your pieces travel around the world.
I would love to see some of the exhibits though, such stunning and unique work from different countries.

Debbie

Greenmare said...

your quilts are going to France? Could ANYthing be better? OH my goodness! I have to look up where Lyons is now.