Sunday, March 06, 2011

We are Alone at Last!

Look at all that wonderful fabric, all fused up and no where to go! Bins of colorful fused fabric scraps patiently sit in my studio waiting for the touch of a sharp pair of scissors and a hot iron. Today is their lucky day!  We are alone at last!
Together, these bins of fused fabric scraps and I will create some small art quilts improvised from their shapely little bits. Like Fences and Bridges above, we shall make it up as we go along.
It is a day of improvisation. A day of discovery. A day of play! And if your good, I'll show you what we made later this week. Wish you could join me so we could be alone together!

7 comments:

Maggie Szafranski said...

What fun you are going to have!

Gene Black said...

Those bins look like fun waiting to happen!

Nancy said...

Have a fun and creative day! Just bought your new book, so will be doing some fusing of my own soon. Wonderful instructions and patterns in there.

GerryART said...

Sounds to me like you're a real
Cut Up !
But not Stuck UP.

Hugs,
Gerry

liniecat said...

There is something delightfully Clarice Cliff-ish about your work.
Its cheerful to look at and am sure its a darned site harder than you make it seem!

Sewconsult said...

I wish my brain worked as well as yours! It truly amazes me to see your works of art.
Beckie in Brentwood, TN

Pat said...

I can almost hear those creative juices flowing. I am sure whatever they become it will be beautiful.