Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dare I Enter This Room?

 This is what awaits me in the studio. After weeks of neglect, my dye studio has a layer of clutter with another layer of clutter on top.
 Fortunately, I'm home for the next few weeks preparing for our trip to Paducah for the annual quilt show. Here you see Frieda and I in our booth regalia. You can find us in booth #1905. You can't miss us.

And although I have great trepidations about entering my messy studio, I shall bravely clean it on ...... someday next week.

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Yes, that is always the worst part, cleaning up our messes, lol.

Debbie

Gayle from MI said...

I love it when you professional types show your studios and they look like mine!

laura said...

Laura, thank you so much for sharing who you are and what you do through your blog! I have linked to your "Why Create Art?" post on my blog: http://everydayartdesign.blogspot.com/2011/04/laura-wasilowski-wonderful-quilt-artist.html

Donna Becker said...

So ... what's wrong with it exactly?