Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quilters in High Water

The AQS show is a big adventure this year because Paducah sits on the banks of the high and mighty Ohio River. But we intrepid quilters are high and mighty too! We have set up our booth and are open for business. Here's Frieda searching for her hip boots.

Setting up a booth is both an art and a science. Having never been very good at science, I'm relying upon my art background to help me figure out where everything goes. By the last day of the show (Saturday) I'll have it figured out just in time to dismantle everything.

And as you can see we are housed in  a very large marshmallow. Come see us!

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Your booth looks wonderful with all the beautiful pieces and the supplies so others can make their own.

Debbie

MosaicMagpie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YankeeQuilter said...

My traveling buddy was at your booth today...really thought it looked great! I brought some bright red wellingtons if you need boots! Anyway, I'll be by your booth tomorrow!

Judy Coates Perez said...

I am so glad you both know how to swim and are inside a big floaty!