Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thread-u-cation Thursdays: Every Been to a Barn Stitching?

Having never been to a barn raising, I figured the next best thing is to see a Barn Stitching. To see the change a few stitches will make to your fused art quilt, please check out the video below.




Like the house projects in Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts you can see that a simple hand embroidery stitch can transform a quilt top. So whether you are raising a barn or a herd of cats, add a little stitching to take your quilt from flat to fabulous!

3 comments:

abelian said...

Loved the slide show. I enjoy reading your blog.

(But I think you meant to say "transform", not "transfer".)

Dottie

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting the link to watch your skype last night! I was available but totally forgot to sign in! So glad I didn't totally miss it.

Laura Wasilowski said...

You're right Abelian! Thanks for catching that.